Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Broken Eyeballs

It's funny how there are days that you have no idea what you want to blog about and then all of  a sudden. . . BAM! . . . something magical happens, and tonight the magic is called Number 4 Guy wakes up freeeeeaking out!! 

I was sitting here reading blog posts from the peeps that I normally check in with when it happened.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!  MY EYEBALLS ARE ALL BROKEEEEEEEN!!"  Naturally I completely freak out, my butt starts tickling and I throw my laptop across the couch.I just knew I was going to see something sharp and outlandish jetting out from his eye sockets.  GRUESOME!!   Buuuuuuuut it turns out, he just NOW, at 10:30 at night, figured out that he can move his eyeballs.  He apparently hasn't been paying very close attention to them over the past 3 years. . . until tonight. . . . at 10:30. . . . on a Tuesday. . . . when every other child in this state is sleeping. 

I comforted him and showed him all the crazy things my eyeballs can do, and then we investigated the dogs' eyeballs.  Yep, they both had broken eyeballs too. He felt much better about his own eyeball situation.  Sometimes it's a good feeling to know that you're not alone in the world. . .  

2 comments: