Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bacon, Cheeseburgers, and Butt Cheeks

I overheard this conversation among my kids.  It pretty much speaks for itself.

Lil Miss- I want bacon!

Number 2 Guy- Bacon is made from cheeseburgers. *bites his cheeseburger looking thoughtful*

Number 1 Guy- NO!  It's made from a pig.

Lil Miss- Bacon comes from pigs?!  *GASP!*

Number 2- Cheeseburgers are made from pigs. *takes another bite*

Number 1- Number 2. . . ur dumb.

Number 2- I'll show you what bacon is made from *gets off chair and moons Number 1*

Number 1- That would be where ham comes from.

Lil Miss- Bacon comes from your butt?

Number 1- NO, that's what ham comes from, I said!

Lil Miss
- From Number 2's butt?!

Number 1- No, from a pig's butt. *looking annoyed*

Lil Miss- Oh. . . I just want bacon.  I don't even want ham.  You guys are dumb! *crosses arms and marches over to the bar counter to color*


No comments:

Post a Comment